1. Regarding the usage of personal information
MIoBS will collect and keep the personal information mentioned below.
Your personal information will only be used for the purposes mentioned below, and your additional consent is required for usage outside of the items listed below.
I) Types of personal information collected
- - Personal information received from inquiry forms or other Q&A processes
- - Personal information acquired through transactions or business contracts
II) Purposes of personal information usage
- - Invitation of surveys for product development, marketing strategy or other related research
- - Sending information about promotional activities or new merchandise via e-mail
- - Recognizing members on websites where membership is a reqirement
- - Responding to inquiries, questions or other forms which requires personal information input
- - All other purposes, with previous consent from the owner of personal information
2. Management and protection of personal information
MIoBS implements "Guidelines of Personal Information Protection", "Rules of the Usage of Personal Information", "Instrctions of the Usage of Personal Information" and other rules to cope with the Personal Information Protection Law and all related codes and acts.
We actively train and inspire our staff in order to raise awareness of the importance of personal information protection.
MIoBS has assigned staff responsible for managing your personal information, and to avoid the leakage of personal information aquired.
We will always continue to modify and improve our organization and strategy towards protection of personal information.
3. Providing personal information to external parties
MIoBS will never reveal or provide your personal information to other third parties without your consent. However, based on the reasons below, MIoBS owns the right to reveal or provide your personal information without your prior agreement.
- 1) When requested by law,
- 2) On occasions where prior agreement is hard to reach and lives, health or properties of others are in imminent danger,
- 3) Under legal request of local or central authorities, when getting consent from you may significantly impact the execution of critical issues,
- 4) When your inquiry is considered proper to be dealt with by other related parties that represent MIoBS.